Still no name...

So Nick suggested Yellow Pants... for the blog name.
But see, i don't always wear yellow pants. And also, that title reminds me of that Alexis Bledel movie i've never seen, something with traveling sisterpants. And that can't be good!? I'm sure the movie wasn't.

So i was thinking: Amalie's Amazing Superblog! With the exclamation point of course.
Cause i do plan to make it amazing... eventually.

It's an idea, but i'll keep at it.

I made miso soup and onigiri for dinner. More like a snack dinner, but a healthy one.
Anyway it was good. And i needed comfort food.
While the customers at the shop have been nothing but lovely, the potential customers on the internet have been disrespectful little shitheads lately. People are such badasses online, right? I know that they would never dare talk to me in real life the way they do online, and that pisses me off even more.
I sometimes feel like it's a girl thing, that they don't respect me because i'm a girl, but Allan seems to think it's a counter-person thing. I wonder if all shop managers gets as much attitude from 20 year old brits with gay hair as i do?

Whatever. My real, real life is still awesome.

Here's a few shots i took on my way to work.


That's Lucifer, the tiny little dot in the middle. We usually walk by the lakes in good weather.




I will now make myself some popcorn and watch a dvd or something. I've spent way too much time on the computer today already.

Labels: , , , , ,