Tomorrow

New years.
It got here so soon, didn't it?
It's appropriate i guess, it has after all been the fastest year EVER.
Yes, in my world time is all bendy and constantly fucking with my head.

So here's the plan so far:
Make dinner (Martin is making an appetizer that sounds delicious and i'm doing the main course and dessert)
Eat said dinner in the company of my favorite guys; Allan, Martin and Lucifer
Drink wine and jump in to '09 with a pocket full of cash
After that... maybe we'll go to a party or two!?
That's it, i'm focusing on the food and the guys this year.
And Lucifer is having a friend over to keep him company if we go out later, so i won't even have to feel too guilty about leaving him.

Today i went shopping for the most important things (like the roast and the dessert), the rest will have to wait until tomorrow.
I also went to the postoffice and picked up the new years dress i'd bought on Ebay a while ago.
I love it and it fits great.
Phew.

I also went to work real quick.
Uh, and i dropped off my hat portfolio at this cute boutique here on Vesterbro.
So now i feel like i at least tried to promote my work this year.
Why do i suck so bad at these things, people things?
All communication should be internet based.
It should be a law or something.

Tomorrow should be fun, for once i'm actually looking a bit forward to it.

Ps. If you're in Cph and know of a fun party in K or V let us know!

Labels: , , , , , ,