Dang

In spite of my best efforts, i did manage to pack on a few extra kg's in Texas.
Dammit, it's just not possible to come back from the States looking the same as when you left.
I'm telling you, it's not.

Not too noticeable yet, but i know
The picture is from this morning and the top is from the fleamarket.

So, these past few days i've been cooking more, and cooking healthy japanese inspired food.
And soup, of course, it's what sick people need.
Today we had Onigiri for dinner, three different kinds (smoked salmon, salmon roe/wasabi, omelet/tofu, mine also had avocado in them, yum).

I'm gonna try to exercise a bit more too.
It's just hard, cause when Allan is sick, i don't feel right either.
Like watching him feel bad just drains my energy or something.
Stupid, but that's how it feels.
But i'm gonna try to move my ass more anyway.
Also, i'm not sleeping well.
Sleeping has never been a problem for me, only in times of serious stress, so i'm a little confused as to what the reason might be.
Ok, time to stop whining.

In other and better news, it seems like my new computer will arrive sometime thursday.
I know, that's so fast.
So goodbye to this:


And hello to this!
Tomorrow, getting my hair cut.

Labels: , ,