All work and no play makes... Zzzz...

After a couple of days of no work, home work and just partial work, going back to actual work can be rough.
I had a pretty busy day, and it just wore me down completely.
Oh, and having to ride home from work in the pouring rain while wearing shorts didn't help either.
I am beat.
But i did manage to come home, do the dishes and make some pretty friggin' delicious japanese food out of random stuff in the kitchen.
So i may be tired, but at least i'm not tired AND hungry.

Tomorrow is yet another half day of work.
Me and Helle are going to exotic Malmö, Sweden for the day, we're even leaving dogs and babies behind.
I'm going to check out a shop that would maybe like to sell some of my stuff (fingers crossed, people) and i figured that i'd invite a good friend along for some shopping and fika.
It better not be raining.

That's me today, looking frumpy as hell, but never mind that, my hair is almost long enough for kind of an up do!
And here's a lovely picture Allan just took of one of the pieces that will be traveling to Sweden tomorrow (that new camera of his is pure magic and creamy rainbows)

I just made, and printed, a bunch of these little tags for the hats, and now i'm off to bed (no Medium tonight... feels all kinds of wrong)

Labels: , , , ,