Brrrr...

Monday, rainy, dark.
That pretty much sums it up, right?
We were so soaked when we came home, that we had to change all of our clothes.
That part doesn't bother me so much, though, coming in from the rain is always kind of nice.

I did a little knitting at the shop today, but i'm obviously still very much at the beginner stage.
My mom tried to teach me some new tricks the other day, but i'm as bad a learner as she is a teacher, so we got nowhere.
Whatever, i'll keep at it, even though i can tell it interests you guys about as much as my mad embroidery skills!*

It'll either be an ugly ass headband or a really thin scarf!
I did another embroidery design when i came home from work, this time i applied it to an old cardigan (my arm got sore, so i'm taking a break)

Tomorrow there may or may not be some totally exciting news on the untitled blog.
If not, well, at least there won't be any knitting posts.
Promise!


*Yes, i did notice that you were not very impressed by my adventures into the wonderful world of yarn.
And apparently Pilates sweatpants are not really your thing either.
You, my dear readers, are people of impeccable taste, and it takes more to impress you than hobby knitting and homemade velour pants!
I hear ya loud and clear.

Labels: , , ,