Lets get physical (ish)

I finally did it.
I signed up for, and attended, an intro to Pilates class.
I know it's been a while since i bought those yoga pants and said i was gonna stop ignoring my body and start exercising, but i've been sick, busy and , well, undecided.
All the yoga places i looked at were so... spiritual.
And if you know me, you'll know that that's not my thing.
I just want a stronger, better vessel to carry me around, you know?
And Pilates seems to be all about that, without being all saved and preachy at the same time.
It was hard, but also nice.
I've been doing sit ups on my floor for so many years, that my abs are actually super strong (too bad they're hidden by a thick layer of belly fat!) and that really helped me today.
The studio is between work and home and i think i'll try to go there about once a week.

What better way to celebrate ones journey into the world of fitness, than eating leftover cake?
Lucifer, he's such a strange little dog-person
Listening to our new records

Labels: , , , ,