Special olympics

Corey may pretend she came to Denmark to visit us, but the truth is that she came here to escape the Winter Olympics.
I don't blame her, sport are bad enough as it is, but if you combine them with medals, doping and hype they become unbearable.
But hey, at least the Canadian hosts can make cute mascots!

Seriously, you'd think the Olympics took place in Japan this year, right?
Sumi here wasn't on the group photo because he's already started on his new job of making my keys easier to find in my bag

Today i visited the shop.
I didn't stay long, but it was good to be out of the house.
A little weird too.
I know if haven't been off work long, but already i kind of felt like a guest in my own home.
And although it's looking better already, i'm still very self conscious about my facial expressions, or lack thereof.
But i hope i'll feel well enough to get back to work full time real soon.

Labels: , ,