Sad mouse

Lucifer has been sick for two days. He shakes all the time, has his tail between his legs and he hasn't even looked at his toy basket today.
I hate it. Hate, hate, hate it.
Me and him are going to Bisserup with my parents tonight, cause Allan is going for a metal-countryside-sleepover type thing, and i'm hoping his favorite fields and some fresh air will cheer him up.

Feel better, baby... please

On a completely different topic; you never really know how much pent-up rage you have in you until someone let's you rant non-stop for about an hour.
I feel a little bad for unloading on Helle and Michael yesterday, but i think both me and Allan felt better afterwards!
And we had a nice, relaxed night of talking and eating take out sushi in spite of me going on about stuff that's pissing me off!

Labels: , ,