Don't you just hate it when...

I was playing around with the look of the blog, since i finally had the time for it (also, new year, new design, right?) when my photoshop started being a total jerk.
Even Allan, who's way more of a wiz than me, can't make it perform the simple tasks i need it to perform.
So yeah, if everything looks a little unfinished and like i did it in five minutes, it's because it is and i did!

Maybe in a few days i'll try again, but until then, please excuse the mess.

It's not that i've having, like, a super bad day.
I mean, i made soup, and soup day is always kind of great, and i found a fake ponytail for the party on Friday...
But today we found out that the last apartment that we looked at, and liked, was not given a green light by our man-in-the-know.*
It's better to know now, than to have ones rent jacked up in two years, but that doesn't really make me feel any better right now.
It's just... it was really pretty and i wanted to live there, and if i can't have a pretty apartment, at least my photoshop should work!!

You know what? I'm just gonna go to bed now.
 

 


*Meaning, a nice neighbor of my parents who's in real estate.

Labels: ,