Fog, lifting

Better.
Everything is getting a little better each day.
I'm slowly starting to care about work again (i feel awful that i even stopped caring, but there were factors... there are always factors!) and i even seem to hate my apartment less!
I've started painting again, and yesterday we studied a bunch of Japanese. It's like my motivation is back.
And it certainly doesn't hurt that summer arrived yesterday. I so don't thrive in the cold.
Here's hoping it'll stay!

We have a lot of fun stuff planned for the next couple of months, and i feel like summer in Copenhagen might not be as bad as i feared just a few days ago.

I'll write something... more, longer, here soon, but right now, i'm all about season two of Star Trek Original Series, and watching my adorable little dog sleeping next to me.


Yesterday, first day of wear-less-than-three-layers season... look how much Lucifer is sweating!


Yesterday we had dinner at my parents' new Copenhagen home, and today we've been riding around town on Allan's bike, and i had coffee and ice cream. Oh, and i finally cleaned my filthy windows!
Extended weekends are also a good cure for the coming home blues!

Labels: , , , ,