Engage?

I just came home from cleaning the shop after our Halloween event yesterday.
It was a mess, but at least it didn't take long.
I had somehow imagined these last few days of travels and guests and events to be more stressful, but they've actually been ok.
The stress will come later, i'm sure, when we're back from Japan and have only a few weeks to pack, but no reason to worry about that now.
Right now i'm just excited to not be packing my winter coat when it's time to pack... which i guess it is now.
Japan is nice and warm and it'll be wonderful to be back.


One of three very professional bridge photos from last weekend... i wish my scanner was better but you get the idea!*


I tried scanning my London photos and they came out just awful.
What a colossal waste of time.
I guess i'll have to take the negatives back to expensive photo guy when i get back.


*The idea obviously being that I'M THE CAPTAIN OF THE ENTERPRIZZLE, YEEEAAH!

Labels: , , , ,