In Centro




I was in bed all day yesterday.
Only got out of the house twice. Once for pizza and once for chips.
Oh yes, so very hungover after a classic Berlin karaoke night with the gang.
God, i love it here.

This week my roommate is finally returning from the land of koalas and Tim Tam's.
It feels like she's been gone for a year, at least, and i just spent the last couple of hours cleaning the apartment so it's all pretty for her homecoming.
Also happening this week, good friends visiting from Italy, and a very close friend leaving Berlin for good to move to Ireland.
I'm expecting this week to be a bit of an emotional roller coaster... so basically the same as any other week!

I know i say this a lot, but i really appreciate all the positive response i've gotten since getting back into regular blogging.
It inspires me to keep writing and keep sharing.
So thanks.

Here are some randoms from an afternoon spent in Centro Histórico, just me and my camera, and way too many people for my taste.






Labels: , , ,