Seestern




A beautiful summer day in Berlin a few weeks ago, before the weather got a little too grey and autumn-like.
A Saturday.

I was up early, and he had barely slept, and we decided to go to the lake.
Me, because i love swimming and going on adventures.
Him, mostly because he wanted to make me happy.

While he napped i bought fruits and snacks, and then we hopped on a train to Schlachtensee, my current favorite of all the Berlin lakes.
Why is it my favorite?
Because you can rent boats there, and after lying by the shore for a while, relaxing and snacking and kissing, that's exactly what we did.
I wore my new bikini, and jumped from the boat and into the cold water several times.
Lucifer watched and waited anxiously for me to get back to the safety of our vessel.
And i took pictures of them, to remember this perfect day by.

Here are the analog ones.
I wish there had been more pictures of the lake itself, and perhaps of the cute little boat rental place, but all in all, i'm very happy with the way these turned out.







Labels: , , , , ,